La Nouvelle Etoile is an Ultra-Deluxe category barge.
La Nouvelle Etoile is perfect for: Couples, Groups of friends, Wine appreciation, Good Cycling/Walking, Historic interest, Disabled guests, Garden Enthusiasts, Charming villages.
La Nouvelle Etoile is the ultimate French barging experience for discerning clients looking for luxurious, spacious accommodation and captivating itineraries. All of the sumptuous 200 square foot suites have large bathrooms with double wash basins and big showers. Internet access and satellite TV in each suite, hand crafted teak detailing throughout, exercise room, jaccuzi and other luxury amentities mean that the Nouvelle Etoile really is the ultimate floating hotel.
Nouvelle Etoile offers itineraries in 3 different countries and some of the most enchanting wine growing regions of France – Alsace, Champagne and Burgundy. In Germany, the Moselle region is one of the most picturesque, vineyard and castle filled regions and in Holland in Spring time, guests can experience the famous Tulip festival and visit the Delft pottery.
Nouvelle Etoile offers a deluxe, incomparable cruise experience !
LA NOUVELLE ETOILE AT A GLANCE:
4 DOUBLE/TWIN CABINS WITH EN-SUITE BATHROOMS
215 sq. feet
129 FEET (39.3 METRES) LONG
AIR CONDITIONING/CENTRAL HEATING
1 AIR CONDITIONED MINIBUS FOR EXCURSIONS
WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE WITH LIFT & WHEELCHAIR FACILITIES IN SUITE 4
WI FI INTERNET ACCESS
JACUZZI & EXERCISE ROOM
La Nouvelle Etoile offers a variety of different itineraries in Holland (Tulip Cruises), France (Burgundy & Upper Loire, Champagne and Alsace-Lorraine) and Luxembourg/Germany:
Holland: Tulip Cruise Highlights (Spring):
- Tour the famous Keukenhof Gardens with the largest display of flowers in the world
- Visit fascinating Zaanse Schans
- Visit the Delft pottery to see the world famous porcelain being hand made and painted
Burgundy: Cruise Highlights (June & July):
- Visit famous Château de Fontainebleau
- Cross the river on the wonderful Pont Canal de Briare
- Tour of C16th Château Saint Fargeau
- Cruise through the “staircase” of seven locks, Rogny-les-Sept-Ecluses
Alsace & Lorraine: Cruise Highlights (Late July & August):
- Take a walking tour of the city of Nancy with its Baroque palaces and home of the Art Nouveau movement
- Marvel at the Plan Incline Arzvillers, a unique lock that carries the barge up or down the mountainside
- Sample some of the best Alsation wines in the region at renowned vineyards
- Visit the elegant city of Strasbourg, with its magnificent 11th century cathedral
Germany & Luxembourg: Cruise Highlights (September & October):
- Visit Burg Eltz, the 12thC Queen of German Castles
- Tour Trier, Germany’s oldest town and see the Porta Nigra
- Finish the cruise in Luxembourg with a visit to its capital
|Suite per person||N/A||€7,550.00|
|Charter Max. 8 pax.||N/A||€57,300.00|
Cruises in 2020:
March 29th to May 10th departures: Holland
May 17th departure: Holland, Belgium
May 24th departure: Picardy, Paris (11 night cruise*)
June 14th to July 5th departures: Upper Loire & Western Burgundy
July 26th departure: Picardy & Paris
August 23rd to October 11th departures: Luxembourg & Germany
*The displayed cruise rates do not apply to 11 night cruises. Please contact us for 11 night cruise rates.
Inclusions: Local transfers to and from the hotel barge (the approximate transfer duration is between 2 and 3 hours depending on the cruise itinerary & direction. Except cruises in Holland when the transfer is just 45mins), a luxury 6 night cruise, all meals on board catered for by the on board Master Chef, an open bar 24/7 with a large range of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks, all wines served throughout the cruise, excursions and admittance fees as per the itinerary, the services of 5 crew and use of barge facilities, which include bicycles, TV and DVD player, a PC and wireless internet access, an exercise room and a spa pool.
LA NOUVELLE ETOILE FLOORPLAN
LA NOUVELLE ETOILE MAP
The cruise routes on La Nouvelle Etoile vary during the season.
Category: Ultra Deluxe