Finesse is a very beautiful and luxurious hotel barge that cruises on the scenic River Saône and Canal du Centre in Southern Burgundy.
Built to exacting standards with luxury in mind, she offers accommodation for up to 8 passengers in four spacious twin or double-bedded suites, each air-conditioned and with beautifully appointed shower-rooms with over-sized walk-in showers. She also boasts a large saloon with panoramic floor to ceiling windows and a demonstration galley where guests can watch their chef preparing delicious gourmet meals.
She has a very modern and well-designed interior, offering plenty of natural light. Outside guests can relax on the large sun deck with its alfresco dining area, comfortable seating and spa pool.
With her doting crew of five to look after you, Finesse will be the perfect luxury barge on which to meander through the vineyards and undulating countryside of Southern Burgundy.
Sunday, Day 1 St-Jean-de-Losne
Monday, Day 2 St-Jean-de-Losne to Fragnes
Tuesday, Day 3 Fragnes to Rully
Wednesday, Day 4 Rully to Remigny
Thursday, Day 5 Remigny to St-Léger-sur-Dheune
Friday, Day 6 St-Léger-sur-Dheune to St-Julien-sur-Dheune
Saturday, Day 7 St-Julien-sur-Dheune
This is a sample itinerary and is subject to change. On alternate weeks the cruise will be in the reverse direction.
Suite per person
Charter Max. 6 pax.
Charter Max. 7 pax.
Charter Max. 8 pax.
Note all our prices are in euros. Please ask us if you live in the USA and would like prices in US dollars. We convert to Australian dollars at current exchange rates on the day of payment of deposit/full payment.
Departure Dates 2023
Price is all-inclusive - inclusions are:
- Local transfers to and from the hotel barge (the approximate transfer duration is 45 minutes / 1hour depending on the cruise direction)
- A luxury 6 night cruise, all meals on board catered for by the on board Master Chef
- An open bar 24/7 with a large range of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks
- All wines served throughout the cruise
- Excursions and admittance fees as per the itinerary
- The services of 5 crew and use of barge facilities
- Which include bicycles and a spa pool