We value our relationship with agents all over Australia and look forward to assisting you with your barge cruise or small group tour booking. We have worked in retail travel ourselves and are very aware of your needs and expectations of us as a leading barge cruise wholesaler! We have been leading wholesalers for European Waterways cruises since 2003, have travelled on all their barges and know all of them inside and out! We have also hand-picked a small number of independant owner-operators to work with, whose barges are also a superb choice for your clients who wish to charter a smaller hotel barge.
We genuinely enjoy working with you to ensure that your clients experience an unforgettable French holiday!
Booking your clients’ barge cruise with Toujours France means you will benefit from our extensive expertise and knowledge of the barges, their itineraries, and where they can fit into the rest of your clients’ itinerary.
We have more extensive holiday options than most barge wholesalers, as apart from the standard 6 day/7 night all-inclusive barge cruises, we also offer our unique small group tours which incorporate one week land-based touring and one week on the barge, which are perfect for those clients looking for other options in France in addition to a cruise. See our fantastic small group tours on the Small Group Tours page
The most important part of the booking is choosing the barge that is right for your clients. As we know all the barges in the fleet and combine this with an exceptional knowledge of all the regions of France, we can help you recommend the best barge to suit your clients’ interests and budget. We travel to France regularly and take the time to get to know the barges and crews, so that we can offer a very personal insight.
Here are just some of the ways in which we can help you guarantee your clients an incomparable cruise experience:
- Choosing the right barge and itinerary for your clients – hugely important, as there are such a variety of barges, itineraries, regions, and budgets to consider!
- Pre- and post-cruise accommodation in Paris and throughout France
- How to get transfer your clients to and from the barge departure point – which trains to take etc.
- Fair and competitive pricing and remuneration
- Beautiful documentation – we provide exceptional quality documentation which will afterwards serve as a lovely souvenir of your clients’ trip
- We look forward to working with you again and again – 70% of our business is made up of repeat guests – an excellent guarantee for you to know that we look after our clients in an exceptionally professional and personalised manner!
On our website you can join our mailing list and receive our monthly newsletter which we hope will help you broaden your knowledge of France and our products so that you will be able to impress your clients! If you wish to be placed on our separate Travel Agents’ mailing list, so that you will be kept up to date with exclusive specials and news, please email Sue at email@example.com or call us on 0413 055 360.
We look forward to working with you – call us soon!